[rt-users] Force installing CPAN module - Version problem??

Rob Walker rob at myinternetplace.net
Sat Feb 9 12:36:02 EST 2002

On Saturday 09 February 2002 09:22, Andy Henson wrote:
> I'm getting the same problem, installing rt-2-0-11
> Looks like a bug in Apache-Session-1.54

That's interesting.  I have 1.54 installed.

rob at judgehart:~$ dpkg -l libapache-session-perl | grep apa
ii  libapache-sess 1.54-1         Perl modules for keeping persistent user dat

> arp::croak 'Can\'t get UNIQUE_ID env variable. Make sure mod_unique_id is
> enable
> d.'"

do you have mod_unique installed in your apache?

> It also seems to fail to install DBI, but the messages for that scrolled
> off the screen.

Here is a linux tip to save messages which scroll away.  Run "script
rt.install.script" before you start the install.  Then, after you finish with
the install, type 'exit' one more time.  (the 'script' command will fire off
another shell)  Then use 'less' or whatever viewer/editor you want to use to
view the file 'rt.install.script'.

rob