[rt-users] Parent-child relationships

Rob Walker rob at myinternetplace.net
Mon Feb 11 13:04:45 EST 2002

On Monday 11 February 2002 08:29, Kristopher Lalletti wrote:
> Out of curiosity,
>
> I have a master ticket that has a a few children tickets.
>
> I resolve my master ticket, all the children should be able to change
> their status to resolved too.. no?

At first guess, without actually doing this within rt, I would have thought
that the parent ticket couldn't be resolved until all (of its') children were
resolved.  Even so far as to enforcing this by removing the 'resolve' link
from the partent ticket, maybe replacing it with a 'show unresolved children'
link?

rob