[rt-users] browsing rt 2_0_7 on the lan

Darrin Walton darrinw at nixc.net
Wed Feb 13 09:57:11 EST 2002

  |+ Is it possible to have rt 2_0_7 configured to run without having to set up
  |+ a virtual host in the httpd.conf file?

You can have RT run as the 'default' website, per-say.  That is, not to
configure it as a virtualhost, but just in the main httpd config.  That
is what we do here, since the machine running RT does nothing else but
run the WEB front-end for RT.  The Database is on another server.

All we did in this situation was.  Set the default DocumentRoot to that
of RT:
DocumentRoot "/usr/tickets/WebRT/html"

Then added:
Perlmodule Apache::DBI