[rt-users] NoAuth pages?

Steve Greenland steveg at lsli.com
Wed Feb 13 10:59:50 EST 2002

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 04:25:37PM -0500, Jaime Kikpole wrote:
> 	I noticed that the rt.fsck.com site tracks the RT bugs in...
> well... RT.  :)  But the lists of bugs are shown without requiring a
> login.  I also noticed that this was a page stored in the NoAuth
> directory.  I can't find any documentation about how this was done.  Can
> someone point me in the right direction?  I'd love to put together a
> simple table that showed people just how darn busy I actually am.  :)

That "Buglist.html" file is also in the contrib section. Just copy it
to your own NoAuth directory, and Bingo! it won't work. :-) You need to
hack on it to customize it to your set up. You'll also need to setup the
keywords for "milestones" and "severity", or dump them from the page.

But basically, it appears to me that anything in the NoAuth directory
works w/o requiring a login. But the user you specify on the form needs
to have "SeeQueue" and "ShowTicket" to be able to do much.

Steve