[rt-users] Hi all, installation woes

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 04:00:46 EST 2002

On Tuesday 19 February 2002 9:41 pm, Phil Homewood wrote:

> > In /usr/local/rt2/etc/config.pm I have:
> > $MasonComponentRoot = "/usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html";
> > $MasonLocalComponentRoot = "/usr/local/rt2/local/WebRT/html";
>
> "WebRt" != "WebRT".

Bingo!!!

Now I have another problem which I *think* is either a browser (Mozilla
0.9.2) or Apache (1.3.20).

When I access http://rt.ringways.co.uk, I get the download dialog box open
titled 'Downloading null' and asking me what to do with a file of type
application/x-httpd-php.

Anyone got any ideas what to do with this?

--
Gary Stainburn