[rt-users] Hi all, installation woes

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Wed Feb 20 05:55:14 EST 2002

On Wednesday 20 February 2002 10:41 am, Harald Wagener wrote:
[snip]

> > Now I have another problem which I *think* is either a browser (Mozilla
> > 0.9.2) or Apache (1.3.20).
> >
> > When I access http://rt.ringways.co.uk, I get the download dialog box
> > open titled 'Downloading null' and asking me what to do with a file of
> > type application/x-httpd-php.
> >
> > Anyone got any ideas what to do with this?
>
> Hi Gary,
>
> look for the lines containing
>
> AddType application/x-httpd-php
>
> in Your httpd.conf. What do they state?

The only places that this is mentioned is in the sections that include the
PHP stuff (shown below). PHP is working fine, as is other perl (not mod_perl)
CGIs'.

I've tried removing the .htm and the .html from the end of the line, but that
made no difference

__BEGIN__
<IfModule mod_php4.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4 .php3 .phtml .php .htm .html
</IfModule>

# The following is for PHP3:
<IfModule mod_php3.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
  AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
</IfModule>

# The following is for PHP/FI (PHP2):
<IfModule mod_php.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml