[rt-users] RT 2.0.11, FreeBSD and perl 5.6 port

Crespo, Ramon Ramon.Crespo at stis.com
Tue Feb 26 13:54:18 EST 2002

I'm currently running a test machine with DEC600au and FreeBSD-4.5 Release
with Apache 1.3.22 and mod_perl as well as perl5.6.1 from the ports tree.
What I did is not recommended unless you don't mind re-installing perl was
to nuke the entire 5.003 install that was on the machine. This provided me
with a clean slate .. then went to the rt src dir and did a make testdeps
and make fixdeps .. after all of this was done. I did the post installation
things as documented in the install file and off I was into RT land. I hope
this helps someone.

Kind Regards,

Ramon Crespo
Supra Telecom QA