[rt-users] RH 7 RT 2 make fixdeps problems

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Tue Feb 26 18:05:59 EST 2002

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Randy Millis (Lists Acct.) wrote:

> cpan> force  Apache::Session seemed to work.
>
> Still Have the issue below now:
>
> > /usr/bin/perl -MCPAN -e shell
> >
> > cpan> install Apache::Cookie
> >
> > In file included from apache_request.c:59:
> > apache_request.h:5:19: httpd.h: No such file or directory

I suspect that you have apache installed in a non-standard location, or
you did not install the apache include files.

Find where the files are on your system (locate httpd.h, or install them),
and include that directory to the end of $CCFLAGS in
/root/.cpan/build/libapreq-1.0/Makefile as
'-I/this/directory/has/httpd.h/in/it' , eg:

	CCFLAGS = -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include -I/this/directory

Then run make in that (/root/.cpan/etc) directory, 'make test' and 'make
install' if this is ok.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations