[rt-users] Re: DB problem?

Atro Tossavainen atossava at cc.helsinki.fi
Wed Jan 2 06:18:26 EST 2002

This is really slightly off-topic, but..

Feargal Reilly wrote:

> IIRC According to the W3C specs, 'Enter' is meant to submit a form
> alright, just not all browsers did so. Opera behaves this way also.

And it is crucial that they do so!

Just think of all the JavaScript-"enabled" idiot web pages that don't
have a proper submit button. I know the web designers think there's a
reason for disallowing plain old submit, but as per usual, they're wrong.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.