[rt-users] 2.0.9 bogs with >10K tickets

Christian Gilmore cgilmore at tivoli.com
Thu Jan 3 11:25:58 EST 2002

> I dumped & dropped the database, recreated it using the 2.0.9
> schema, and re-imported. Man, was I sweating! ;-) It worked
> just fine though.
>
> Things have definitely improved!! Thanks!

Darren, et al:

MySQL isn't my strongest area. I have an older base instance of RT (2.0.4
through many upgrades to 2.0.9 while retaining the database each time)
just as you and would like to follow in your footsteps regarding speeding
the database queries on my upgrade to 2.0.11. Would you mind supplying the
exact commands you used to dump and re-import the rt2 database?

Thanks,
Christian

Christian Gilmore
Team Lead