[rt-users] Autoparsing and modifying Web Interface

Gary Leong gwleong at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 4 18:33:06 EST 2002

1)
How do you setup RT to automatically parse incoming email, and convert
it automatically to a ticket?  I couldn't find the documentation or the
link in regards to this functionality.

2)
The pages or interface for RT is supposely easy to configure.  I was
wondering if it is easy it to convert the queue page back into the RT
1.0 format.  The current 2.0 format does not contain the priority column
or the convenient sort arrows, which I found very useful.

So I actually tried to install RT 1.07 instead, but I had problems with
the install.  I suspect it has to do with only mod_perl compiled into
Apache, and that I may need mod_cgi or some other module.  Overall, I
decided to go back to RT 2.0 since I essentially need something up and
runnning fairly soon.

Again, any help or suggestions would be welcomed.  Thanks!

Gary