[rt-users] install problems

Doug Needham dneedham at pbo.net
Sun Jan 6 18:52:49 EST 2002

I think I found the problem, and it doesn't have anything to do with rt.
The problem is I upgraded perl from 5.6.0 to 5.6.1. Well now I need to
upgrade mod_perl to reflect the new version of perl I have.
I don't know how to do this part. I have rebuilt perl 5.6.1 and mod_perl a
number of times and I keep getting segfaults. I think my problem has more
to do with the upgrade of perl than anything else.

Thanks for the help, but unless I someone here can point me in the right
direction with the perl issue I am asking the wrong forum.

Thanks again,

Doug