[rt-users] Adding {$Transaction->Content()} to Resolved Template does not work

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Jan 9 15:28:15 EST 2002

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 11:31:35AM -0800, Blair Zajac wrote:
> When I add
>
> 	{$Transaction->Content()}
>
> to the default Resolved Template to have the resolve message sent to the
> requester, nothing additional is added to the email, the only thing I get is
> the normal text.

If you take a look, you'll note that the comment or correspondence is a
seperate transaction. You'll want do something like take $Ticket->Transactions,
limit it to corresondence and then pull the content of the last one..

> How does one work around this?  Is this a bug?

It's by design. It's design that I'm considering the best way to rework ;)

Thanks,
Jesse