[rt-users] Unprivileged user cannot see any queue when creating ticket

Viren Patel virenp at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 15 17:15:39 EST 2002

Hello.  I followed all instructions and set up RT 2.0.11 without any
problems.  Using the web interface I set up an unprivileged user.  The
system allows the unprivileged user to login but when clicking on the
'Create Ticket' link, none of the queues show up.  I gave 'Create Ticket',
'Delete Ticket', 'Show Ticket' permissions to 'Requestor' group with no
change.  I gave the same permissions to 'Everyone' group but there was no
change.  I assigned permissions to individual queues but again there was no
effect - an unprivileged user (requestor?) just cannot see any queues when
creating a ticket.  Any clues?  Thanks in Advance.

--
Viren Patel                        Phone: (512) 471-1031
Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry