[rt-users] Attachments in Correspondance?

Ross Williamson ross.williamson at quios.net
Thu Jan 17 11:46:46 EST 2002

Hi all,

We have implemented this locally and it works really well.  The only
thing to do is make sure that you modify the installer to insert the
correct entries for RequestorsCC and for AdminCcs.  See the example
below...

my @ScripActions = (
		       {
		     Name => 'Notify-COMMENT/ATTACH-AdminCcs',
		     Description => 'Send email ATTACH/COMMENT to AdminCCs',
		     ExecModule => 'NotifyAsCommentWithAttachment',
		     Argument => 'AdminCc'
		       },

		       {
		     Name => 'Notify-CORRESP/ATTACH-Requestor,Cc',
		     Description => 'Send email ATTACH/CORRESSPOND to Requestor,Cc',
		     ExecModule => 'NotifyWithAttachment',
		     Argument => 'Requestor,Cc'
		       },

		      );

Don't make the mistake we made doing a NotifyAllWatchers on it can get
really messy for replies :)

Have fun

Ross