[rt-users] Serious problem, mails still not being sent

Simon Woodward sw-lists at onyx.net
Mon Jan 21 07:55:50 EST 2002

Hi All,

Okay, I mailed this again last week, but the problem is still there, and
it will be getting to the point soon where we will have to abandon RT if
we cannot solve this issue.

I now have one particular ticket where every single time you reply, the
mail IS NOT sent to the customer, no entry appears in the log and it
looks like RT does not even try.

I have tried sendmail and sendmailpipe (currently using pipe again) ...
check my email from last Wednesday (Subject Wierdness) for the rest of
the config ...

This is not good, and bosses are obviously not happy.

Please help.

(If I knew how to get any debug info out of RT for a start this would
help !)

Thanks,

Simon.