[rt-users] Managerial Reports

Shane Landrum srl at mail.boston.com
Fri Jan 25 11:59:28 EST 2002

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 10:43:11AM -0600, Brad Teale (bteale at univ-wea.com) wrote:
> I recently downloaded and installed rt-2.0.11, and I am evaluating it.
> However, I noticed there doesn't seem to be anyway to "run reports".  For
> example, open items v. closed items over a given time period assigned to
> developer X or all open items assigned to developer X.  This functionality
> may be there, but I just missed it (only had it running for 2 days now).
>
> If it is there, how do I access it?
>
> If it isn't there, is it scheduled for development, or will we need to write
> something?

See the rt-contrib directory:

http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/rt-addons/

In particular, this script looks like it might do useful reporting,
though I haven't ever used it myself.

http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/rt-addons/statusreport.html

(Hmm, this seems to be a FAQ, which I don't see in the FAQ. Who
maintains the FAQ? Jesse?)

srl
--
Shane Landrum  (srl AT boston DOT com)  Software Engineer, boston.com