[rt-users] how can i set Default ACLs ??

Greg Smythe gregs at Intellstat.com
Fri Jan 25 13:33:49 EST 2002

Do this: ln -s /usr/local/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate /etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate

Then try again

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Greg Smythe
SysAdmin
Intellstat Communications
WA State Resident

-----Original Message-----
From: RT2 Troubles [mailto:rt2trouble at morben.ca]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 10:14 AM
To: rt-users at lists.fsck.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] how can i set Default ACLs ??

Nice timing.. I was just trying to set this up and this thread was
helpfull.. However I think I have set something wrong, here's the error I
get when sending mail to support at rt.foo.com:

"|/usr/local/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue support --action correspond"
    (reason: service unavailable)
    (expanded from: <support at rt.foo.com>)

smrsh: rt-mailgate not available for sendmail programs
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

    [ Part 2: "Delivery Status" ]

Reporting-MTA: dns; rt.foo.com
Arrival-Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:14:41 -0800

Final-Recipient: RFC822; support at rt.foo.com
Diagnostic-Code: X-Unix; 69

------------------

Here is my /etc/aliases file:

# RT2
support: "|/usr/local/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue support --action
correspond"
support-comment: "|/usr/local/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue support --action
comment"

My RT install is living on an i686 RH7.2 system with no extras, it's
dedicated to RT with nothing other than the dependencies and OpenSSH_3.0.2p1
added to the system. The support queue is called "Support Requests" and in
the Queue configuration page I have the following set:
Correspondence Address:  support at rt.foo.com
Comment Address: support-comment at rt.foo.com

Anyone have experience with this error?

Thanks!