[rt-users] Last Transaction...

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Sat Jan 26 13:44:19 EST 2002

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002, Ayan R. Kayal wrote:

> I don't know if this has already been covered on the list at some point, but
> when you click on the link at "Updated" on a ticket display under Dates, it
> should ideally go to the last transaction on the ticket. This may have been
> fixed in a current version (I'm looking at 2.0.9), but it appears that the
> anchor link (i.e. #lasttrans) doesn't work with it after the query string.
> However, I tried putting #lasttrans before the query string, RT says no
> ticket specified. Any ideas?

Following anchor links is up to the web browser, not RT.  Changing the
order in the URL will merely break things as you've seen.  Jumping to the
link works happily, but your browser may not bother to realign the window
if the ticket fits completely within the window.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations