[rt-users] Database schema

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Sat Jan 26 14:07:19 EST 2002

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Kristopher Lalletti wrote:

> I'm hacking away at the RT2 database, poking around the internal guts,
> and I wanted to know if anyone had a relational diagram of the database?

As looking inside the head of Jesse is not an option, I'd suggest you look
at the comments in the file 'schema.pm' in the distribution tarball.  The
docs directory also has a lot of stuff.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations