[rt-users] trouble in using the RT command line tools

Frank Rutzen frank.rutzen at kuehne-nagel.com
Mon Jan 28 03:19:40 EST 2002

Tks for helping me.
Sorry for ignoring the FAQ.

I modified the suidperl as in the FAQ.
Now it's going one step further and i get the Error:
"No RT user found. Please consult your RT administrator."

For testing i setup a user with the same name in the linux box and on my
RT system and get the mentioned error.

Do i need to allow a database connections for this linux user to the RT
database?

If somebody can give me a hint.

TKS
FRANK