[rt-users] Due Date on queue list

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Tue Jan 29 07:32:36 EST 2002

FYI, It *used* to be in the FAQ on the helgrim.com site, but there were
still lots of queries of this sort, so I moved it to the main index page
and put it in big bold letters.
Since the docs moved to RTFM, it wasn't put back in.
It is stressed in the installation guide already, and I've now added it
back into the FAQ, in big bold letters.
-fr.