[rt-users] Install problems fixed...

Olav Lindkjølen olav.lind at online.no
Wed Jan 30 13:45:19 EST 2002

Hi, just thought I would let everyone know what I did to overcome the
Apache::Cookie problem.

I used a path to install from that was too long...in the make process
somewhere, in the middle of the longest pathnames there was inserted two
periods ".." to make tyhem readable...problem is thats not usable as a
path to linux.

So I moved all sources I tried to compile and install from to
subdirectories directly under /tmp. Then all make problems suddenly
dissapeared.

So now theres config.pm tweaking thats next in line.

Olav!