[rt-users] Issues on taking a ticket [Privilege Issue]

Paul Burkett pburkett at callatg.com
Thu Jan 31 18:39:54 EST 2002

Hey, after reading the Administration guide and the FAQ I was wondering on how to grant access rights for a staff member to 'take' a ticket. I was assuming that the privilege "OwnTicket" would be enough, but I still get a "Permission Denied" error. When I grant the staff member "AdminQueue" it works, but I don't want to give the staff member too much access. Is this the only solution? Or is there something else? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

--
Paul Burkett
ATG Intern