[rt-users] Global symbol "$m" requires explicit package name at

greg at fqdn.com greg at fqdn.com
Thu Jul 11 14:13:33 EDT 2002

Hello,  on tue 23 apr 2002 Frederic Gobin
asked about this same issue.  His letter had a subject of
"[rt-devel] Can't start Apache after installing RT 2.0.13"

in any event when I start apache I see out put simular to:

    Variable "$m" is not imported at /usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl line 94.
    [Mon Apr 22 15:37:27 2002] [error] Global symbol "$m" requires
explicit package name at /usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl line 94.

    Syntax error on line 587 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
    Global symbol "$m" requires explicit package name at
/usr/local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl line 94.

    /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start : httpd could not be started

what have I not done?  All checks / modules seemed to have installed correctly,
I've recompiled apache with mod_perl,  installed all the mods required..

thnaks for any advice,
greg