[rt-users] using RT::Mason and php - problems

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Wed Jul 17 19:12:59 EDT 2002

I'm trying to get timesheet.php up and running on the same server that's
running RT.  The first problem I ran into was getting Mason to ignore the
location of the php files.

However, I don't think the handler is right since the server isn't parsing
the php page but instead spitting out a file for download.  Here's what I
have in my configs:

<Location /timesheet>
  SetHandler default-handler
</Location>

<Location />
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>

This is all within <VirtualHost _default_:443> .

Anyone else get anything like this working?

--
matthew zeier                        | "In mathematics you don't understand
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  things.  You just get used to them."