[rt-users] Minor change to /Ticket/Update.html

James Satterfield JSatterfield at ciphergen.com
Tue Jul 23 18:52:18 EDT 2002

Guys,
I'd like to add the requestors name to this page somewhere... Preferably
right here:
"Ticket watchers Requestor:jsatterfield at ciphergen.com (James Satterfield)"

If at all possible, I'd love for the UI to show the real name next to the
email address whenever it displays an email address. I would think this a
trivial task, but wonder if it would break any time it had to send an email.

I know nothing of perl and couldn't script my way out of a paper bag. After
perusing Display.html and /Ticket/Elements/ShowRequestor I think I could
figure it out after many hours of frustration, but life would be much easier
if someone could hold my hand on this one.

Thanks,
James.