[rt-users] Have been running IncomingEmail.pm...

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Jul 31 15:58:56 EDT 2002

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, James L. Harrison wrote:

> I have been running with the IncomingEmail.pm from contrib for a few weeks,
> and my scrips are working properly, but after combing the logs I found this:
>
> WebRT: No ticket specified ()Can't call method "Headers" on an undefined
> value at /opt/rt2/lib/RT/Condition/IncomingEmail.pm line 30, <GEN58>
> line 126.

In RT::Condition::IncomingEmail, I'm checking for Headers() being defined.
Unfortunately, this doesn't work as expected on Transactions which have no
Headers (eg, created via the Web).

> Like I said everything appears to be working, but I just wanted to know if
> anyone else has seen this.

I know about it, but haven't looked at fixing it ;)

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security