[rt-users] Interfacing with RT via PHP

Chris Knipe savage at savage.za.org
Mon Jun 17 16:01:23 EDT 2002

> That's because it's in DBIx::SearchBuilder rather than in the RT stuff
> itself.

I've have a look at this as well then :-)

> Also, can I just say: referential integrity. Grubbing around in the
database
> is just fine, so long as you're *sure* you're going to implement it in a
way
> that's not going to break things.

Which, is exactly *why* I thought I'd mail the mailing list, and ask about
it first before I just dig in and "break" things.  This is also, why you
have development systems, and production systems...  As I said previously,
if there was allready something for this (which is what I was hoping on),
why do anyone need to go and reinvent the wheel?

Maybe, if I do manage to pull this off, I'll integrate it into a nice little
php class and contribute it to RT... I'm sure allot of people can use
something like this...

--
me