[rt-users] Email reply

DragonWolf kilmarac at phreaker.net
Mon Jun 17 17:39:27 EDT 2002

Greetings,

My problem (compared to some Ive seen) is prolly a simple one that Im over
looking.   I have RT installed, and using qmail.

Just today I FINALLY figured out where to give the "Everyone group" the
rights to make new tickets after hunting through all the pages :-)
However, not that an email is is finally creating tickets, Im left with a
new problem.

The system is not notifying the members of the group the ticket came to, the
sytem is not replying to the author with a ticket number, and it is not
sending out email of resolve.

Essentially, its just not sending email.

I am using Qmail,  and /usr/sbin/sendmail links back over to
/var/qmail/bin/sendmail

Im not sure where, if anywhere, I made a mistake that nothing is being
mailed.  Any ideas.