[rt-users] mod_perl problem?

Michael Polivanov misk at g-zone.at
Thu Jun 20 11:24:38 EDT 2002

I tried to install Request Tracker 2.0 on my Debian machine today: i
used only available DEB packages. After i configured the config.pm and
modified my apache configuration, i tried to restart the apache.
Nothing. The process was killed, but did not came back up.Nothing was
logged, also no error messages on console.  After some hours of playing
with configuration i figured out that after removing "PerlRequire
/usr/..../webmux.pl" the apache worked again, but, of course, RT not.
Any ideas? I would like to track down the problem but i do not know how
i can do it.

regards,
--michael

--