[rt-users] Weird problem with exim and rt with double headers

Fabian Ritzmann fri at akumiitti.com
Mon Jun 24 05:43:41 EDT 2002

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:02:24 -0700
"Rob Mitzel" <rmitzel at peer1.net> wrote:

> I just noticed something really odd on our RT system.  Whenever it sends
> out an email, in the headers, it shows every header twice.  It doesn't
> do this from exim alone, only RT does this.
>
> Anyone have any quick ideas off the top of their heads?  It's rt-2.0.13,
> freebsd 4.5, exim 3.36.

How does your etc/config.pm look like? These settings work for me with exim:

$MailCommand = 'sendmail';
# These options are good for most sendmail wrappers and workalikes
$SendmailArguments="-oi";
# If you selected 'sendmailpipe' above, you MUST specify the path
# to your sendmail binary in $SendmailPath.
# !! If you did not # select 'sendmailpipe' above, this has no effect!!
$SendmailPath = "/usr/sbin/sendmail";

Fabian

--
Perl is designed to give you several ways to do anything, so
consider picking the most readable one.

***
Akumiitti Ltd has automatically scanned this message for viruses.