[rt-users] RT 2.0.13 bug? Anyone can *update* a ticket

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Thu Jun 27 12:42:15 EDT 2002

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Vivek Khera wrote:

> Then don't give "everyone" the right to reply to a ticket.  Give it
> only to the requestor and admins/owners.

"Everyone" only has the right to *create* a ticket.

And sjsobol at nacs.net, the e-mail account that sent the reply, doesn't have
a user account in this particular copy of RT, and even if it did, I don't
assign per-user rights anyhow, just group rights.

--
Steve Sobol, CTO  JustThe.net LLC, Mentor On The Lake, OH  888.480.4NET
- I do my best work with one of my cockatiels sitting on each shoulder -