[rt-users] Correction: proxypass problem

Bruce Pea pea at andrewpea.com
Tue Mar 5 17:32:51 EST 2002

Correction, the httpd.conf file should read like this:

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>

    ProxyRequests On
    <Directory proxy:*>
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all
        Allow from All
    </Directory>
    ProxyVia Off
    CacheRoot "/usr/local/apache/proxy"
    CacheSize 25
    ProxyVia Off
    CacheRoot "/usr/local/apache/proxy"
    CacheSize 25
    CacheGcInterval 4
    CacheMaxExpire 24
    CacheLastModifiedFactor 0.1
    CacheDefaultExpire 1
    #NoCache *

    ProxyPass /rt http://192.168.10.7/rt2
    ProxyPassReverse /rt http://192.168.10.7/rt2

</IfModule>

On our RT server I have apache's httpd.conf file configured like this:

Alias /rt2 /rt2/WebRT/html/
PerlRequire /rt2/bin/webmux.pl
<Location /rt2>
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler RT::Mason
  Allow from All
</Location>

My problem is whenever I try to access RT I get a 'page not found error'.

You can try it here:  http://www.andrewpea.com/rt

I checked the apache log and found the following:

[Tue Mar  5 15:46:25 2002] [error] [client 63.255.228.33] File does not exist: /usr/local/apache/htdocs/rt2

The ProxyPass directive doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone have any ideas about what I've done wrong here?

Thanks again -
Bruce