[rt-users] Re: Sigs for REPLY, no sigs for COMMENT?

Dave Ewart Dave.Ewart at cancer.org.uk
Wed Mar 6 12:23:55 EST 2002

On Wednesday, 06.03.2002 at 12:13 -0500, darren chamberlain wrote:

> Quoting Dave Ewart <Dave.Ewart at cancer.org.uk> [Mar 06, 2002 11:13]:
> > Anyone have a nice patch that stops signatures being added to
> > comments?  I'd like to only include the signature when doing a REPLY
> > to the Requestor, and not have a signature when just writing a
> > comment ...
>
> I'm assuming that are referring to when mail comes into RT ...  ...

Actually, no ...

I'm referring to when you are using the Web interface - sorry if I did
not make that clear.  If you click on 'Comment', I'd like the signature
to be supressed.  I'd only like the signature there if it's a reply, and
will actually get sent out via email.

Any thoughts?

Dave.
--
Dave Ewart
Dave.Ewart at cancer.org.uk
Computing Manager, Epidemiology Unit, Oxford
Cancer Research UK
PGP: CC70 1883 BD92 E665 B840 118B 6E94 2CFD 694D E370