[rt-users] Re: AdminGroups

Bob Shafer bshafer at du.edu
Thu Mar 14 11:28:57 EST 2002

Hmmm.... Definitely a newbie...

I just needed to beat my head against it a bit more to understand how the
software is intended to work. Now I see I don't have to take the approach
I was trying to take.

But I still wonder why a user granted AdminGroups privledges on my
system can't add users to groups.  BTW - it appears to happen.  But when
its done, the user doesn't show up as part of the group.  It only works
when I do it as root.

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Bob Shafer wrote:

> I'm a newbie and I'm stumbling my way along the path.  After a bunch of
> fiddling, reading the documentation and the mailing list archives I've
> got something that seems to be working.  I'm far enough along now to
> experiment with how I would like to have things set up.  But I've run into
> a problem and I'm wondering if I'm going about things correctly.

Bob Shafer