[rt-users] Solution: Upgrade 2.0.12: Where have all my tickets gone?

Dominik Westner lists at logicunited.com
Fri Mar 15 09:25:16 EST 2002

Ok, I think I have found the problem. It seems that I have a totally
messed up perl installation on the machine.

There's the SUSE perl 5.6.0 installed and additionally a perl 5.6.1
installation.

CPAN uses 5.6.1 while mod_perl uses 5.6.0

I'll fix it and I am pretty sure that it will work then :-)

Thanks for all your help.

Dominik