[rt-users] Can't locate object method "connect" via package "Apache::DBI"

Andy Cravens acravens at uen.org
Fri Mar 15 14:16:35 EST 2002

Apache error_log reads:

Can't locate object method "connect" via package "Apache::DBI" at
/opt/gnu/perl5.005_03/lib/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris-thread/DBI.pm
line 416.

I'm troubleshooting this installation of RT that was done by another
engineer.  I did see several archived posts with users having similar
problems.  It sounds like the affected server has an improperly
installed DBI or Apache::DBI module.  Since this is a production server,
I don't want to muck with it until I know where to look.

Any suggestions?

Andy Cravens
acravens at uen.org