[rt-users] suppressing correspondence to requestor

Sebastian Flothow sebastian at flothow.de
Sun Mar 17 12:51:33 EST 2002

Hi,

I need to set up two email aliases for an RT queue. Whether the
requestor receives correspondence or not has to depend on which
address he has written to.
I configured the queue with these scrips:

OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
OnCorrespond NotifyRequestors with template Correspondence

So now I need a way to prevent these scrips from running when the
requestor used the silent address, but I couldn't find anything in
the RT docs.

Has anyone done something similar? My approach would be to pipe
incoming mail on the silent address through a perl script which
replaces the requestor's address with a local one which redirects to
/dev/null.

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian at flothow.de