[rt-users] RT Web interface sometimes loses style

Swayne, Mark A mark.a.swayne at xo.com
Wed Mar 20 18:58:27 EST 2002

Are you using Mozilla?

I have had problems with Mozilla .9.6 - .9.9 not seeing some images and
stylesheets properly, if I did not *COMPLETELY* remove the previous version
before installing the update.

Most recently, moving from .9.8 to .9.9, I had to remove the (I use NT)
mozilla directory from the application data directory in my profile (that's
an NT profile, mind you).  Now that I have I nuked both the Mozilla
directory in Program Files and the App Data directory, everything is working
as expected.

In previous upgrades, I was able to keep the Aplication Data directory
without ill effect.

Good luck!

--Mark