[rt-users] Stats Package Installation

Simon Cozens rt at netthink.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 12:29:34 EST 2002

Jason Englander:
> What/where is 'chart', referenced by $url?

It's the handler you install when you install Apache::GD::Graph. I've
had a load of email asking me how to install Apache::GD::Graph, which
is really depressing since this is a third-party module that I didn't
write, don't maintain, and has nothing to do with the statistics package
other than the fact that the statistics thing makes use of it.

--
"There is no statute of limitations on stupidity."
-- Randomly produced by a computer program called Markov3.