[rt-users] Showing number of hits in Search/Listing.html

Beachey, Kendric Kendric.Beachey at garmin.com
Tue Mar 26 16:58:45 EST 2002

A user asked if they could have a line added to the Search listing that
shows how many rows were returned.  I found quickly how to add something to
show how many tickets are visible "right now", i.e. on this page, i.e. maybe
not the total number of tickets that satisfy the search criteria.  This is
how I did that:

<%$session{'tickets'}->Count()%> tickets shown here.

So the next thing I want to do (in case you can't tell) is to show how many
hits there are altogether, so it can say something like "50 of 135 total
results shown here".  I poked around in the code, but I didn't find anything
that led me in that direction.  How would this be done?
--
Kendric Beachey