[rt-users] Installation of NotifyWithAttachment

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Wed Mar 27 11:33:47 EST 2002

This could be fairly trivial thing to do but being a newbie, and trying to walk
before crawling long enough, I am in need of this functionality but even after
reading the .README from the contrib, I still cannot figure out what goes where.

Now I think I need to be hand-held in order to stand up ;-) Anyone willing to
give a 1-2-3 of using that contributed module??

Thanking you in advance.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash at wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining
and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
		-- Mark Twain