[rt-users] Re: RT 2.0.13 upgrade on Redhat 7.2

Graham Freeman graham at calteg.org
Thu Mar 28 15:00:05 EST 2002

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Yan Fitterer wrote:

> Thanks Paul,
>
> I've now fixed it by compiling Apache manually (as opposed to the
> RH rpms) and built mod_perl within Apache (as recommended in
> the FAQ ...).

FWIW, it works fine for me on RH 7.2 with the default Red Hat apache &
mod_perl packages.  The only thing I needed to compile was RT itself.

Then again, my installation wasn't an upgrade - this particular machine
started its current incarnation as a Red Hat 7.2 box.

--

Graham Freeman                  Executive Director, CalTEG
tel: +1 831 466 0853            http://www.calteg.org/