[rt-users] Original email message doesn't show up after migrate to a new server.

phong vo p_vo29 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 22:14:03 EST 2002

Hi,
I am reinstalling the RT server to a new server. After install the OS
(Redhat 7.2) with RT 1.05 and migrated the database over, everything seems
to work fine but there is still a problem when I view the content of the
ticket. It shows all comments but not the original email message from the
requester. Therefore, we don’t know what the initial problem was. Is there a
way that I can migrate it over to the new server?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Phong Vo
Network Administrator
VQ OrthoCARE