[rt-users] Mail from RT

V S R A, Prasad (Prasad) vsra at lucent.com
Thu May 2 02:04:46 EDT 2002

Hi,
	I have my RT's web interface working well. But the mail interface
doesn't seem to work. I tested the sendmail on the Unix box and it works
fine. I have my scrips as

OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
OnCreate NotifyAdminCcs with template Transaction
OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence
OnComment NotifyAdminCcsAsComment with template AdminComment
OnComment NotifyOtherRecipientsAsComment with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence
OnResolve NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template Resolved

Is there anything I missed? I have my variables in config.pm as
	$MailCommand = 'sendmail';
	$SendmailArguments="-oi";
	$SendmailPath = "/usr/lib";

TIA,