[rt-users] segmentation fault

George Warnagiris gwarnagiris at babcockbrown.com
Fri May 3 18:06:36 EDT 2002

My guess as to the cause of this problem is any modules that use DBI must be
loaded after Apache::DBI.  Be sure 'PerlModule Apache::DBI appears before
PerlModule Apache::Registry in your httpd.conf.

See this mod_perl thread for more information:
http://archive.davin.ottawa.on.ca/modperl/2001-09/msg00167.phtml

Take care,
George