[rt-users] Migrating from RT1/MySQL to RT2/PgSQL

Peter Losher Peter_Losher at isc.org
Sun May 5 00:46:25 EDT 2002

Hi,

At last it's time to move out of the ice age (RT1) and move into RT2-land.
I currently have a RT1 setup (using MySQL) and I am planning to migrate it
to another machine where it will run RT2 (w/ FastCGI) with a PostgreSQL
backend.  Are there any tips/pointers out there for migrating a RT1 to a
RT2 system with a pgSQL backend?  (I ask since most of the RT2 docs refer
to MySQL mostly)  Any pitfalls to look out for, etc.

Thanks - Peter
--
Peter_Losher at isc.org - Internet Software Consortium - http://www.isc.org/