[rt-users] Updated installation docs

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Sun May 5 14:25:04 EDT 2002

On Mon, 6 May 2002, Dan Shearer wrote:

> Following is a diff against the README in the current CVS for 2.0.x. It
> should probably have gone into the docs at http://fsck.com/rtfm/ but I
> don't know where their sources are. It needs some review but I think it
> does clear up quite a lot of ambiguities, implied assumptions and errors.

rt-doc-workers be the list for various RT docs.  Various people with
access to RT/FM live on there (sometimes) under the benevolent eye of
Feargal ;)

Jesse has cvs commit for the docs within the distribution tarballs.

> +the difference between the three kinds of actions, and be aware that only
> +the "correspond" action can create queues.

create 'queues' ?  'Create tickets in queues' maybe?

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations