[rt-users] ticket overview!

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Mon May 6 09:45:56 EDT 2002

Hello RT-User!

my question ist really simple but i don´t find the answer. I am
looking for a button to show the ticket actions of the last x days
(you can expect who wants the function). One idea is to use the
search interface, but then you have always to set manually the date
range which you are interested in. The other way I see is to code some
stuff around the db. Does anybody have a suitable solution?

bye

--
Sven Sternberger                     Tel.: +49 (0) 40 8998 4397
Desy                                 Email: sven.sternberger at desy.de
Notkestr. 85
D-22607 Hamburg